May I start by saying you’re welcome? Because you will thank me without a doubt. This recipe is so easy, it’s sinful, yet it’s 100% delicious. Whoever you cook for will think you’ve advanced to Masterchef! With just a few minutes and a few ingredients you can wow you friends and family!
What you”ll need:
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (I used dry ones, worked great)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 4 hot dog buns (top split if possible)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
Cook shrimp in boiling salt water for 2 – 3 minutes. Drain, rinse and chill. Whisk together celery, scallions, mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, vinegar and paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fold in shrimp.
Toast the hot dog bund until golden brown. Spread butter on each toasted bun. Fill with shrimp mix.